버튼이 안되면 이 링크로 직접 들어가세요
2017년 8월 1일 현재 협의회 회원 등록가 $200 할인코드는 각 학교 교장에게 문의하시기 바랍니다.
기존 등록자는 8월 1일 현재 취소 시 환불되지 않습니다.
2017년 한국문화 여름캠프 2017 Korean Culture Summer Camp
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
- You must contact us no later than July 31, 2017, to cancel your registration for the NAKS-MAC Korean Culture Summer Camp 2016 (“CAMP”). For cancellations made by July 15, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded 75%.For cancellations made by July 31, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded 50%. No refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after August 1, 2017.
- No refund will be granted if the camper leaves camp on his/her own account or is removed from camp due to an inability to adjust or is unable to function adequately or to comply with the camp rules. There is no reduction or refund based on missed days due to absence, illness or to early withdrawal.
- I am aware that my child must follow the rules and regulations of the NAKS-MAC Korean Culture Summer Camp 2016 (“CAMP”) program and may be terminated from NAKS-MAC if he or she does not comply.
- I hereby consent to the taking of photographs, movies, Internet use, and videotapes, of my child by NAKS-MAC or its designated representatives. I also grant the right to edit, use, and re-use said products for any all educational, public service, or not for profit purposes selected by NAKS-MAC and release any and all rights, titles, and interest we or the child may have in said products. Photocopies and facsimiles of the Release and consent shall have the same legal effect as the original.
- NAKS-MAC is not responsible for any personal items that are lost stolen or damaged while attending CAMP.
- I consent that, in an emergency, NAKS-MAC may obtain medical treatment if necessary. I understand that if medical treatment is deemed necessary I will be informed as soon as possible.
- I and/or my child (children) will be participating in the CAMP. I hereby waive my right to take any legal action against NAKS-MAC (The National Association for Korean Schools, Mid Atlantic Chapter) and/or any every individual/organization related to the CAMP.
- I reviewed the application and all the information provided inaccurate and true. I agree to the terms and conditions.
Rules & Regulations
- I will be responsible to others at all times. I will not use profanity. I understand that no horseplay is allowed.
- I will stay with my assigned team & team leader. I understand that my parent/guardian may be called to pick me up for continuous disruptive behavior.
- No Kicking, Hitting, Spitting, Fighting, or Shoving. No Food is allowed except during snack and meal time.